How do I connect my Sound bar to my TV?
Connect RCA outputs from your TV or Cable/Satellite box to the Aux (RCA) input of the Sound Bar Speaker.
Note: Make sure to use an Audio output from your TV or Cable/Satellite box. Many TV’s have only Audio inputs; please check with your TV’s user guide or manufacturer.
How Do I pair my Bluetooth device
- Press the power button to power ON the Sound Bar Speaker.
- Press the source button to select the Bluetooth source.
- Press the Pairing button on the side of the speaker.
- A blue light will begin to flash on the front of the speaker. This is the pairing indicator.
- Using the native controls on your Bluetooth device, select the “HTB037” to pair with.
- When successfully paired and connected, a beep will be heard from the speaker and the Pairing Indicator will display a solid blue light.
Note: Volume will need to be adjusted on both sound bar and Bluetooth device to reach maximum volume output.