How do I pair the Drone to the remote?
- Power on drone and remote.
- The Drone LED lights will begin to blink.
- Press Up and then Down on the throttle ( Left stick).
- The LED lights will become solid.
- The remote and Drone are now linked
My Drone is flying erraticly? How do I fix this?
- Rest the Drone on a Flat and level surface.
- Pair the Drone and Remote (see above).
- Pull both control sticks down and left at the same time.
- Hold the control sticks down and left until the LED lights on the Drone blink.
- Release the control sticks, the Drone has now been re-calibrated
What is the average flight time?
Flight time is relative to the speed and maneuvers performed. The average flight time is 6-8 minutes.
When I power off the remote the Drone continues to fly?
These battle drones are programed to slowly land after three consecutive hits durring a battle. When a remote is disconnected the drone will also continue to fly and slowly decend.
I don't see the part(s) I need to order to fix my drone?
Standard parts such as extra batteries and remotes are available online for purchase when in stock. However, any non-standard parts such as cameras, screws, bodies, SD cards etc. can be ordered by placing an inquiry with our parts department via email@example.com