What app does this drone use?
You can download the Sky Rider Vox app at the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
How do I pair the Drone to the remote?
- Power on drone and remote.
- The Drone LED lights will begin to blink.
- Press Up and then Down on the throttle ( Left stick).
- The LED lights will become solid.
- The remote and Drone are now linked
How do I link my phone to this Drone?
- Power on the Drone.
- From your mobile device enter the Wifi menu
- Select the name of the drone (DRW417) and wait until the device connects
- Open the App and press play.
You will now have a live video feed from the camera of the drone.
How do I fly the drone from this app?
- Power on the drone.
- Do not connect pair the remote to the Drone.
- Follow the procedure in "How do I link my Phone to this Drone?"
- Tap the button labeled "off" in the top right corner.
- It will switch to "On" and display flight controls.
What is the average flight time?
Flight time will depend on speed and menuvers performed but the average time is 6-8 minutes.
My drone will not fly strait, drifts, or flips upside down as soon as I press the throttle. What do I do?
First, when a Drone is powered on it calibrates its gyroscope to zero in relation to the surface it is resting on. It is very important to power on the drone on a level and even surface. If the surface is not level or even the gyroscope will not be properly calibrated. This will cause erratic and unstable flight behavior.