How do I access my SD card or USB Thumb Drive using this DVD player?
- First, power on your unit. Insert an MS, MMC, or SD card into the memory card expansion slot on the back of the portable DVD player.
- Press the DVD/USB/SD button on the unit.
- Press the SKIP >> buttons on the remote or on the unit to select MEDIA.
- Press the ENTER button on the remote or the Play/Pause Button >ll on the DVD player to select your SD Card or Thumb Drive.
- Press the ENTER button or PLAY/PAUSE Button to begin playing your external device.
- Use the SKIP /SEARCH buttons to navigate through files and folders on the loaded memory card or USB Thumb Drive. SD and USB inputs support MP3 playback, and will not play video files.
How long will the DVD player play on a single battery charge.
On average about 4 hours of play, speaker volume and display settings will effect the duration.