How do I scan the channels for this television?
- After you have connected the television to a power source and an antenna or cable source, press the Power Button to turn the television ON
- Press the Source Button to select TV mode
- Press the Menu Button to access the setup menu.
- Press the Remote Navigation Buttons (◄/►) to select the Channel preferences
- Press the Remote Navigation Buttons (▲/►/▼/◄/Enter) to select Auto Scan; Press Enter.
Note: The Auto scan will take several minuets to complete, directional tuning of antenna and line of sight are factors of digital signal reception. Please visit http://www.dtv.gov for further details.
I have my television connected to a cable service but I am not receiving all of my broadcast channels?
This problem occurs when the television is not set to the cable setting which limits the amount of channels being received.
- After you have connected the television to a power source and cable provider, press the Power Button to turn the television ON.
- Press the Source Button to switch to TV Mode.
- Press the Menu Button to access the televisions preferences and setup menu.
- Press the Remote Navigation Buttons (◄/►) to select the Channel preferences.
- Adjust the Air/Cable setting to Cable if you have connected directly to a cable outlet.
- Press the Remote Navigation Buttons (▲/▼) to select Auto Scan and press the Enter Button to start the Auto Scan.
* NOTE COMCAST CABLE SUBSCRIBERS
Comcast Cable has recently implemented a "Digital Migration" for subscribers. If you are experiencing channel blackouts after scanning the cable setting of your television, you may need addition equipment from Comcast to view channels. Please contact Comcast Cable for further details.
Do I need to use an antenna if I don’t have cable/satellite service for my television?
Yes you will need an antenna if you do not have cable/satellite service. An antenna is required to receive over the air broadcast signals.
My DVD will not read or Disc Error?
Please make sure you have inserted the disc into the television with the label facing away from you, and the disc read information facing toward you. (if you are facing the television screen)
My DVD will not Eject?
The DVD Eject feature will only operate when the television is powered ON and the DVD mode is selected. Only after these two criteria have been met will the DVD eject button operate.
What is the code for this television so that I may use it with a universal remote control?
Our remote code may not be available from your service provider and each Cable/Satellite company assigns each TV manufacture code for their remote. This code is not the same from one provider to the next, please contact your service provider for updated remote code information or ask them to add your GPX code to their remote database.
My picture files are loading slowly or not all of my picture files are loading from my USB/SD card?
Many of cameras photo's are far too big to be taken directly from camera to TV and will require you to shrink the size of the files to the native resolution of the TV.