The battery is dead how do I charge it?
Connect the supplied AC/DC adapter into the DC 16V input to charge for at least 1 hours. The “Fully Charged” indicator will illuminate when the WR882R can be disconnected. A secondary option is to use the provided 12 DC connector and connect to 12V DC outlet.
How do I use the hand crank to recharge the internal battery?
Turn the main power switch Off.
Crank the recharge handle at an even speed (1-15 RPM) to charge the battery.
The charge light will illuminate while the hand crank is rotated.
Note: This method will charge the unit for only a short period of time and is not recommended for long term use. The hand operated generator is for emergency purposes only
Will my phone charge when connected to the 5V USB circuit?
Yes, in the case of an emergency a phone can be connected to the 5V USB circuit and charge.
How do I set the clock time?
- Switch the main power ON.
- Rotate the volume knob to the OFF position.
- Press and hold the Set button
- While still holding the Set button press the Hour/Min buttons to adjust the time
- Release the Set button
How does the mosquito repellent feature operate?
- Switch the main power on
- Press the mosquito repellent button (located on the back of the unit)
- The WR882R will emits a high frequency sound that will repeal mosquito and insects
When I plug into the DC to AC power converter outlet my electrical device does not work?
The Power converter can only convert up to 6 watts of power, if your device exceeds the demands of this circuit it will not operate. Please check your device specifications. Please note most electronics with heating elements will exceed the operation of this circuit.